Tuesday 13 December 2016

Things I will and won't miss about India and some tips.



Well...India was such a different experience to any other counrty that I have visited before. I loved learning about the culture, religion and trying new foods.

The things I will miss:
The friends I made,
The food I enjoyed,
The lovely architecture.

The things I will not miss:
The roads...amount of traffic!
The Indians not knowing what personal space is in a queue,
And the tuk-tuk drivers not knowing where they are going!

Some tips for others travelling to India:
• I never suffered with a bad tummy so take pro-bioticis before you go, every day you are there and a week after you have left. Still take some imodium just in case.
• a sleeping bag liner...it was such a life saver, I had a very dirty bed one night.
• go with half a suitcase you will need the other half for all the things you will buy.
• at markets always barter, you can always get it much cheaper.
• say no to people wanting photos with you...especially men, you don't know what they will use it for.

No comments:

Post a Comment