Saturday 20 January 2018

Adelaide - January 2018

We had arrived in Adelaide...first night was spent chilling out.

We were all exhausted from the road trip but we did make it out to the South Australian Museum.

Here was saw a display of boomerangs, a giant squid, live bugs and gems. This took it out of us so we spent the evening playing a game of ludo, it was a long game and I didn't win!
Coty and Jorge said "no more walking today", so we took the free bus to the Botanical Gardens and then took a long walk around them! We stumbled upon the Santos Museum of Economic Botany...it was very fascinating with all the information about plants, seeds, wood, fruit and vegetables.




A picnic in the park for lunch but the day would not be complete without some more walking around the shops. Before Coty and Jorge left Australia we had to let them try kangaroo meat, so it was kangaroo burgers for dinner.
That afternoon I also had a job interview for a job in New Zealand...work as a nanny it went well and I expected the job the very next morning. That was a weight off my mind that I wouldn't need to search for a job once I had arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment