Friday 19 May 2017

Flies in Australia!

Okay! So! Flies!

Here in Australia flies don't know much about personal space and in my opinion are very brave creatures.

They are always landing on you and think that landing on your face isn't annoying. I even blow on them to get rid of them but they still just sit there.


The worst flies I have met so far have been in the outback...at Uluru there would be about 5 or 6 flying around your face and landing on you all the time. Even getting behind my sunglasses and in my eye. I sat there with my hands over my ears because they also liked to venture in there too and I couldnt stand that! I didn't even go when the flies were bad! I'm glad I haven't accidentally eaten one yet...but there is still time for that to happen!  

No comments:

Post a Comment