Tuesday 25 October 2016

Jaipur 24.10.16 - 25.10.16

Today (Monday) we arrived in Jaipur after taking a local bus. I loved this hotel it was owned by locals and had a very chilled atmosphere. We went for a walk around the city then caught rickshaws...racing down the street till we arrived at the cinema. We went to see M. S. Dhoni, this film was in Hindu and was about Dhoni life and how he became a famous cricket player.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RILEY!


To start the day (Tuesday) we went to another fort. I saw an elephant. I visited a block printing factory/shop and a jewellery factory/shop. Back at thr hotel I did a bollywood dance class with; Elliott, Riley, Umber and Mackenzie,  it was so much fun and we were really good at it. At Riley's party we had a cake and lots of alcohol, Sung songs with rapping from Elliott and Kate. I hope Riley had a fantastic birthday.



No comments:

Post a Comment