Tuesday 25 October 2016

Start of second tour - Uncover India 22.10.16

So I went for breakfast and found a lost looking face (Jess) and invited her to join me. We got chatting for a while then the hotel staff came and said I had to pack up all my things and move rooms. This is when I met my room mate,  Kate...not Katie or Katherine just Kate! The 3 of us decided to visit the Red Fort, we braved it and caught the metro...safety in numbers we thought. After we figured out how to get a token and where we needed to get to and how it took us 1 and a half hours as the other end we had to navigate the people and traffic on the roads to find the Red Fort. Finally we arrived and had enough time to wonder around before making our way back for the tour meeting. We were the only westerns on the metro and we got to ride in the ladies only carriage.
Once returning we met all the other people on the tour and went to dinner. We have Jess, Olivia, Ashleigh, Tara, Amber, Elisabeth, Alex, André, Sarina, Espen, Umber, Mackenzie, Elliott, Riley, Laura, Orla, Kate, me and our tour guide Dinesh (Dino).

No comments:

Post a Comment