Wednesday 26 October 2016

Tordi Sagar 26.10.16

Well partying hard the night before ment most of us were not feeling great in the morning but some managed to get up for yoga on the rooftop...not me though! We then spent the morning traveling from Jaipur to Tordi Sagar in jeeps. I loved travelling by jeep, I had the party bus with Vengaboys, Sharika and Saturday night!



Once arriving in Tordi Sagar we took an open jeep on a mini safari visiting the farms and a small village. Here I met some children that  were asking for chewing gum. The only thing close I could offer them was some polos so I was handing them out,they looked at me funny thinking what is this but it smelt minty so they started to eat it and spat them out. One kid came up to me and gave it back but then I realised he had already put it in his mouth, he was telling me to eat it as it was not like chewing gum...lovely!


 After having dinner on the terrace a few of us were chatting when a stray dog had got in to the hotel and jumped on the table. Elizabeth decided to go to bed and Dino was telling it to follow her, it did and went and sat out side her bedroom door and started howling; we could not stop laughing!
The next morning we took a short walk around the village and we got to see a man making clay pots on a home made wheel where he was spinning with a stick getting it up to speed before he made different shapes pots from one piece of clay. I even got a chance to make one, it surprisingly worked well and didn't break.


It was party time again in the party jeep;
The party jeep is coming,
And everybody is jumping,
From Tordi to Pushkar City,
An intercity disco.
The wheels of steel are turning,
Diwali lights are burning,
So if you want to party,
Come on and move your body.



No comments:

Post a Comment