Monday 9 January 2017

South Africa: Cape Town - Last day 07.01.17

Saturday 7th
Didn't sleep well again but got up to have breakfast with Mattia and to say goodbye as he was off to the airport to sort out his flights. I took a walk down to the waterfront to do a spot of shopping and a walk around. 


I grab lunch from osumo...I had a noodle dish with chicken, avacardo and feta, it was very tasty. Off down the road for my Thai massage at Na Bua, it was so much better than the ones I had in India. I was being pulled about and bent back and forth but the lady was very good and sorted out my neck and back. Feeling a little beaten up I met Mattia for some more shopping as he managed to sort out his flights for Monday. 

I then dashed off to catch the ferry over to Robben Island for the island tour but upon arriving I find out the tour is cancelled due to strong winds. I was a little upset as this was the last thing to tick off my list for Cape Town (oh well...it means I have to go back in the future!). After waiting in the queue to get a refund I met Mattia for dinner and to say my final goodbye. I really enjoyed his company and will miss our laughter. I came back to the hostel to pack a little and then it was time to see Rivaz and Charl, they came by to say their last goodbyes. It was also a bit of a sad goodbye.

Sunday 8th
Well I spent the morning finishing my packing and then it was off to the airport to catch my flight to Johannesburg before the transfer to Hong Kong.


Going to miss the people I met...until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment