Tuesday 24 January 2017

Arriving in Perth

Landed in Singapore and I had a little time before I boarded my next flight so managed to catch up will Charl for a chat. Now, I was so excited it would be 5 hours till I landed in Australia. I have dreamed about going to Australia for many many years.

Landing in Perth
I had landed and arrived in Australia...but was I going to be allowed in???

Well after going through the e-passport machine and customs I was in! I truly thought there would be a problem with my visa but passed that stage fine. Next was to pick up my baggage and head through customs...I was waiting in a queue with everybody in front of me being sent over there for a bag check or over there for quarantine. I get to the front thinking which area will he send me to? "To the exit, please, welcome to Australia." I was in the easiest county to get into so far in my travels. After all those boarded control programmes on the TV about the border in Australia, I thought there would be more of a wait.

Walk through the the exit doors and who do I find there waiting for me...Olivia. It was great to see her again after meeting in India.

No comments:

Post a Comment